Provider and responsible body within the meaning of the Data Protection Act
Authorized Managing Director:
Data Protection Officer:
The person responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR) is listed in our imprint. You can reach out to our data protection officer at email@example.com or using our postal address by adding “data protection officer” to the address.
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company. You may be asked to provide personal information. Answering these questions is voluntary. All personal data collected on the web pages of leogistics GmbH will be stored, processed and, if necessary, passed on within the leogistics and/or Materna Group exclusively for your individual support, the transmission of service and product information or the submission of service offers. Your personal data will be stored and processed according to the German data protection regulations. The further processing of the data you have provided us with is exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided us with this data. We do not sell or rent personal data to third parties.
In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is: see our imprint. You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our o.st. postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transmitted in each case
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (in addition b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to determine your usage of the website.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This allows IP addresses to be processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Our website uses the pixel-code technology of WiredMinds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyse visitor behaviour. The IP address of a visitor is processed. The processing is done solely for the purpose of collecting company-relevant information such as the company name. IP addresses of natural persons are excluded from further use (whitelist procedure). Under no circumstances will the IP address be saved in LeadLab. When processing the data, it is in our special interest to protect the data protection rights of natural persons. Our interest is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (f) DSGVO. The data we collect at no time allows us to draw conclusions about an identifiable person.
WiredMinds GmbH uses this information to create anonymous user profiles related to the visit behavior on our website. The data collected in this way is not used to personally identify visitors to our website.
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display text and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Contact form, application form
If you contact us via one of our online forms or by e-mail, we store the information you provide in order to answer your inquiry and to be able to ask possible follow-up questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
In accordance with the principles of data avoidance and data economy, we store personal data only as long as it is necessary or required by law (legal storage period). If the purpose of the collected information ceases to apply or the storage period ends, we block or delete the data.
Your rights to information, correction, blocking, deletion and objection
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Changes to our data protection declaration
In order to ensure that our data protection declaration always complies with the current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes at any time. This also applies in the event that the data protection declaration has to be adapted due to new or revised services, for example new services. The new data protection declaration will then take effect on your next visit to our website.
Information for business partners of leogistics GmbH in Europe regarding the processing of personal data
leogistics GmbH is committed to protecting the privacy of its business partners when processing personal data. From May 2018, new standards for data protection within the European Union will be set by the EU data protection basic regulation (“EU-DSGVO”). You can download a pdf with detailed information about which data we store and use.
Information for clients and suppliers: download
Information for applicants: download