The 13th BME-/VDV-Forum Rail Freight Transport has the motto “Shaping the traffic turnaround with user-oriented innovations”. Selected topics, lectures, panel discussions and round tables will deal with the feasibility of innovative rail technologies from an economic point of view. In addition to digitalisation as a core topic of the rail freight master plan, technologies for resource and capacity management, logistics and process quality will be presented in a concrete context.
Lecture February, 11 | 4:50 pm
Together with our partner RailWatch, we will be giving a presentation during the forum to demonstrate innovative use cases and best-practice approaches that address the following questions, among others:
- Which possibilities are available to combine intelligent data with operative processes of the works / connecting railway and thus further automate and optimize processes?
- How can data from visual object recognition be integrated with artificial intelligence and directly linked to business processes?
- How could we proactively design and optimize business processes if we already knew in the inflow of trains and wagons that individual wagons were probably defective?
- What would be the effect if we recognized early on that a wagon would probably no longer be available for future transports due to wear and tear damage?
Tickets for the 13th BME-/VDV-Forum Rail Freight Transport can be booked directly via the organiser’s website.
We are looking forward to meeting you to discuss, for example, how to make the factory railway fit for the future. You are welcome to arrange appointments via our contact form.
Detailed information on various topics related to the digitalisation of rail logistics can be found here:
- Our leogistics RAIL solution for the planning, execution, accounting and evaluation of rail-bound transports
- Logistics process consulting – our logistics consulting expertise in the areas of transport, yard and warehouse logistics
- The digitalised works railway – advantages of an integrated dispatch system
- Solutions for your works railway – How modern industrial railways plan their operations